- Wiggle Room: A free app that lets parents find emergency childcare from the family and friends already in their network.
- Great Schools: A learning guide for families and students during COVID-19.
- National Center for Special Education in Charter Schools: Offers information about how to support students with disabilities throughout COVID-19.
- Oakland REACH: Anti-oppressive, anti-racist homeschool curriculum ideas.
- OUSD: Tools for families to support their child's learning at home, including grade specific lessons/info from each one of OUSD's schools.
- Springboard Collaborative: A family reading resource page, which includes a six-week home learning plan with videos, daily lesson plans, and e-books.
- City of Oakland: A list of organizations that help with shelter and housing.
- Tech Exchange: Devices and internet service for OUSD students.
- Free internet: To enroll for Charter's service, call 844-488-8395; for Comcast's, 855-846-8376 for English speakers or 855-765-6995 for Spanish speakers, or go to www.internetessentials.com.
- The YMCA has free exercise videos for all
- HASFit is an amazing resource for exercise videos, most of which you can do with no equipment. From 5 minute ab workouts to hour-long high-intensity workouts, choose the one that is right for you.
- Peloton: free for 90 days!
- Planet Fitness: Classes streamed daily on Facebook Live at 4PM PST/6PM CST